If you are not satisfied for any reason, goods should be returned intact within 7 days. The cost of carriage in this instance is the customer’s responsibility.
- Notice is given in writing only.
- Refunds are processed within 30 days of goods being returned. They will only be made if the goods are in the same condition as to when they were despatched.
- If returned wines are not deemed to be in a saleable condition a re-delivery fee will be charged and no refund will be offered.
- Costs of delivery and/or collection will be deducted from the refund unless it is agreed the return is caused by faults made by HE Wines, or their chosen courier, or any other representative of their company.
- We regret that HE Wines cannot offer refunds on opened bottles of wine or the remainder of the case.
It should be remembered that all wines and their corks are subject to natural processes that, however well cared for, can affect the quality of the wine – particularly the older fine wines we offer. Whilst all effort will be made to ensure that the wine we sell is of optimum quality it may mean that a small percentage of bottles are not. No liability will be accepted for this.
Should you have any questions regarding our Returns Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.